Emergency contact information

Information and contact details for flooding, highways and power problems:
For information on flooding, including flood alerts and flood warnings, the Environment Agency can be contacted by telephone on: 0845 922 1188. Information is also providing on their website: http://www.environment-agency.gov.uk/homeandleisure/floods/default.aspx
Highways issues, including damaged roads and pavements, as well as drainage problems, can be reported to Essex County Council by telephone on: 01245 430 430 or 0845 603 7631, or online at: https://secureweb1.essexcc.gov.uk/Highways/Report-a-highway-problem.aspx or
Problems with roads which fall within the responsibility of the Highways Agency can be reported by telephone on: 0300 123 5000, or by email to: ha_info@highways.gsi.gov.uk
To report problems relating to power supply, UK Power Networks can be contacted by ringing free from a landline in the event of a power cut on 0800 316 3105 or for the cost of a local call rate number from a mobile on 0333 323 2105.


Dissolution of Parliament

I’m not currently a Member of Parliament as Parliament has been dissolved until after the General Election on 8th June 2017. This website will not be updated during the election campaign and is for reference of my work when I was a Member of Parliament.

To contact me during the campaign please call my campaign office on 01376 520649 or email me on wcca@working4witham.com or visit www.withamconservatives.org.uk.

A12/A120 Consultations

Strategic Road Network Consultations

There are two important consultations running at the moment on key strategic road infrastructure improvements - the A12 widening scheme and the upgrading of the A120. Priti has been campaigning to secure new investment in these roads and has welcomed the consultations taking place. Members of the public can review the proposals for the A12 and A120 at the weblinks below, attend consultation events, and respond to the consultation. Feel free to also contact Priti by email to: WithamMP@parliament.uk with your views too.

Widening the A12

Upgrading the A120

Your Local Councillors

Enter your Postcode below for details of all your elected representatives: